Okay not staying on diet. Not writing in blog. Need to do more. Why is it so hard to diet?
Why can you make yourself feel you deserve food? Eve let the devil tell her God was lying to her. She believed him and eat what she was told not to eat. Every day there is the struggle at what to eat, when to eat, and why I eat. I pray but then do I listen to God? Why is food such a struggle? Why do I feel eating badly will make me happy? Why do I keep making the same mistakes and think that things will work out differently? Okay I am staring at the screen waiting for the answer. No answer is there. When I am weak you are strong. Father God I ask you help me when I am weak. When I can't say no I give you permission to tell me no. I give you all my will power and all my love to help me pass this test. To help me get to the place where you are enough and food is not a demon following me around.
No comments:
Post a Comment