Thursday, August 15, 2013

Celebrate

Okay I have lost 40lbs since March. I am at the lowest I have been in over 20 years. Yeah me! I was looking at myself and picking apart ever bad thing. Hey 40 lbs! You should Celebrate what you have done.
Celebrate what God has help you do. Look at the good things not the bad. Yes still have a way to go but just stick to your plan 10 lbs a month. Running behind this month because you were focusing on the wrong things.
Focus on how far you have come. That each step gets you closer to where you need to be. Don't let the mind set get you lost. Start each day as a new day. Enjoy where you are. You got there by hard work and not quitting. Stay on top of things. Keep Celebrating each step. You went from a 22 to a 14 and all you start is wanting more. Some one else is lower than you , so what. Some one else did more than you , so what.
Keep in mind you are you and no one else. You can dream your dreams and never stop trying to improve.
If you are not better today that's okay, there is a tomorrow and make sure you enjoy today.
Worked out in the yard, raked which I hate but I love my flowers. I really love how things look and it only took a little while and a little sweat to get there. Enjoy what you have completed. Work a little each day to complete more. Enjoy what you have done and don't let yourself get in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment