Monday, August 19, 2013

Well today I was speaking to a lady and she was telling me she is retiring from being a teacher.
She was a very heavy woman and her legs where very sowen from calf up to thigh. She said she was retiring and then she said she is 57. Wow this lady looked to be in her late 60's. She was so heavy and then
I thought that was me just 4 months ago. That would have been me for the rest of my life if I had not made a change. Wow. God Thank You for helping me to get off that couch. To get past the I can't to the I can's.
Thank you for making me have a life and helping me to get through the first pain and letting me know that I can do Any Thing with you as my strength. Thank You that I did not give up and will continue to try and continue to keep trying. I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment