Walking the The Walk and Talking the Talk
soooo this week it has all been in my head. never thinking i am good enough and comparing myself to every one else. I get mad at people who compare one child to another because we all are different. we were not made to be alike. sooooo why do i beat myself up when i can't do what some one else can do? I am growing, I am improving, and I am not going to be that old person I used to be. I am stronger, I am growing each day and I am looking at the Father and doing what my Father does. If i fail then that is okay. I am not perfect. I am not going to be perfect and that is okay. So what is the plan. Take each day and grow. Walk the path God has set before me and stop letting your mind take control. Listen to God's word He did not give me a spirit of fear but a sound mind.
Ephesians 5 Be Ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
The Message
Ephesians 5
1-2 Watch what God does and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with Him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.
If I can remember to love myself like God loves me life would be alot easier.
bb spark, yogurt, 1 link sausage.
Lunch had 2 hamburger patties( well 1 and half got full and gave rest to Tax) boy I am so tired right now. can not stop yawning. Does meat do this to you? Is this the results of fish, fish and more fish? I am going to google it and see. Tonight Bunco lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment