Okay so on 9/24 time 8:24
10 push ups
15 situps
20 squats
3 rounds
today 10/1 time 8:07
okay so no fruit since Sat, yesterday I was on the hunt for something sweet. Almost
went to store. I ate tums just for the sugar. I finally found some fruit punch with
no sugar, artifically favored but I needed it. I was running around the house looking
for any thing sweet. nothing not even pop corn I can pour sugar on and call it kettle corn.
Good News this morning scale said 200.0 I will take it. I did even try to go to the bathroom
and re-weigh(yes I have done that before). I am going in the right direction.
T shirt this week end said Cross Fit does not get any easier, you just get stronger.
This is my new motto Life is not getting easier but I am getting stronger.
Thank You Nita for being my friend and letting me know to stop trying so hard.
I keep thinking I don't have a dream. I don't know where I want to go, I don't know
where I want to be. That i okay. God knows where he wants me to be and I just
need to listen and follow his lead. I love God. I love my life. I don't need any thing
and I am going and learning more every day. If I make a wrong step My Father can
redirect that step. Until then just keep going, don't stop, don't quit and stop saying I can't.
JAMES 1:1
My brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trails, knowing that the testing
of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect adn complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lack wisdom let him ask God, who gives to all liberally and without repoarch.
I ask God to help me today because I was trying to install a lock and I always say I can't do
manual things. I just can't because I was just not made that way. I ask the Holy Spirit to help
me and guess what. It was simple once I just took my time and stop worring about doing it
right. It is on and 2nd one was much easier.
Thank You Holy Spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment