Monday, November 18, 2013
It Is All Going To Be Alright, It's in God's Hands
Okay so I am feeling so good today. I am feeling so close to God and when you are close their is no Fear. Their is Peace. It is okay if I am not losing weight as fast as I wanted to, it is okay that I work each day on getting better, each day getting closer to the goal. I talked with John about working out more and he said He wants me to not do more so I don't hurt myself. Now if I said that, that could just be an excuse to not do more. I realized when I talked to him I did not get this way over night and I can not fix it over night. I will go one work out at a time. One meal at a time. One day at a time(I loved that show). It is not about mistakes I make but repeating the same mistake over and over again. I pledge today to try to do better. As long as I am trying and working in the right direction, It Will All Be Okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment