Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lessons

When you hear from God that is good. When fighting what he wants you to do is bad. Standing not getting in the battle but watching from the side lines is hard. But if it was easy every one could do it. God has plans and when we can not see with our eyes we don't believe but I know, a belief know that God has this and I will be obedience to Him. I understand I can not fix this. I understand that only God with His Power, Glory and Mercy can fix this. God makes all things possible. God has the children in his wing and will protect and love.
God's love is more than we could ever understand. Our Thoughts are not His Thoughts. His thoughts are more than heaven and earth. God moves for us and I thank Him for every thing He puts in my life. I love you God and will always have you with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment