Friday's are the day that you gain on the weekend and then try to make up for the rest of the week.
Tonight lots of food will be available for me. I am praying that I do well. I am running around and
trying to get every thing done before 7. Wish me luck.
No Breakfast this morning but spark and 3 cat's. Lunch large salad, 2 fish filets, 2 boiled eggs, 4 small carrots, celery 1 stalk, and a hand full of almonds. Not enough water today.
Oh Yeah last night I had a whole choc. candy bar. Yes it was dark choc but i started with 1 roll of 3 then went to half and thennnnnnn you guessed it ate the whole thing. When I weighted this morning it said 197.4
yesterday was 197.2 so good news it was only .2 bad news it could have been 196.
Goal not to gain weight this weekend.
Love Others as you love yourself.
That's an act of true freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment