Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Old Habits

Last night I dreamed of going straight up on a bridge and praying that i could get to the top all the sudden I turned around and got out and jumped right into the water. I thought this is new what is happening. Then a spider got on me and I freaked out. Not sure if this means I am not making as much progess as I thought?
Am I letting my fears rule my life. Am one day I going to wake up and be the old me afraid all the time. No I have a Father that is there to protect me. He will not let me be that old person. I am new in Christ and I will never be alone again. I am stronger every day and I will keep moving in a positive direction.
yesterday breakfast really hot sausage that I charred (sounds better than burnt). Lunch Mai Mai with avocado and mango salsa. Choc Cake with Ice cream. Dinner was chicken and ribs. Then a few nuts and peanut butter and nuttella. This morning really hot burnt sausage and 4 small eggs. spark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment