Okay for the last few days it has been about the yoyo. Yes on the scale and it is up and down. You ate a cookie and gained 2 pounds. You had a taco for lunch and now you have blow your whole day. Our time on earth is short and I don't think God is sitting there saying Oh I can't believe she ate that. I know God has a plan for me and He is not going to stop it because I ate the wrong thing. I need to pray more and eat less.
I am today going to stop beating myself up.
Let's start today if we eat something wrong. I have to do the thing we ate the most. For me that is burpee's.
If I eat a candy bar I have to do burpee's for that bar. Lets see. If 200 calorie's 20 burpee's. What every is your I hate this most of all is what you will have to do. That way if we want it we have to pay for it.
I am stronger every day and I need to see that. I am not the same person when I started and I will not be the same person tomorrow. I am stronger in God and stronger in my body. If I keep trying I will get stronger every day. I am not getting on the scale every day. I am going to weigh only on Monday's. If I cheat I will work harder. If I eat right I don't have to work harder just maintain and stop beating myself up. Every day will a gift from God and I am going to enjoy it. Ladies you need to post your meals. Not for me but for yourself. If you want to keep your meals on your phone and just post calories that is okay. It is for you that you are keeping the record. Know your count and now you need to decide what you hate most and do those when you make wrong choices.
Also you must post you made the wrong choice. Not because I am going to beat you up about it but because when you know you have to post you some times will choose not to do it.
Please let me know if there is any thing else you would like to do to help all of us in our weight loss journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment