Thursday, October 17, 2013

No Points for You

I am the only one posting any thing. I stop posting my meals does any one care? I stop posting my scriptures, still no one cares. Today no post each one of you have to do burpee's. Okay Toya can't do burpee's
If this is not working we need to get together and decide what we can do to stay on track. Any suggestions?
How can we make our selves keep going in the right direction.
BB Spark, Yogurt and Cereal. Yes I am trying something new. A break from fish. I had bacon(BACON)
eggs and fish yesterday. I purchased I don't know how to spell guacamole (hope that is right and it is not some weird fungus).    I started reading Unglued very good and I think she is talking about how I used to be and still am some times. Acts 16  Lydia was a businesswoman and today we an follow her exsample and use very possible means to build the kingdom of God. Whether we can be stewards of wealth, influence, or authority, let us give generously to spread the gospel.
When God is invited to enter the scene and given free reign to display His might, everything that can be shaken will be shaken.
As we magnify the Lord, our perspective becomes more accurate. Our circumstances begin to take on their proper proportion to the greatness of God. Our faith is strengthened as we focus on His majesty, might,and mercy. Declare the truth of God's word; it will bring freedom to you and those around you. Lift up the name of Jesus over every difficulty; others will be drawn to Him as they see your deliverance.
Praise God in the dark places as Paul and Silas did. His Light will invade, shaking the earth if necessary to break your chains.
Each day we will improve on our walk with God, our eating, our health, our hopes, and our dreams.
Each day is just another day to get closer to God and to improve who we are and go where we are meant
to go.
Ladies let decide How we can improve on our eating. How we can improve on our Health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment