meals yesterday no bb, spark, lunch 3 fish tapilia, hand full of green beans. dinner, 3 fish taplia hand salad with just lettuce, carrots and celery( could not spell). A little dressing but organic vignette.
This morning out of spark(so sad) ate celery and carrots for breakfast.
My stomach has been growling all morning. I guess it does not know what to do with raw food.
OKAY LADIES HERE IT IS 197.2 this morning. YOu are right Ms Faydra it was the fruit.
I really miss my sweets but worth it all to be below the 200's and moving in the right direction.
Genesis 18 Story of Sarah being told she would be pregnant in a years time and she laughed because
she could not believe and old woman like her could get pregnant by and old man. I believe what this
is telling me is when God has a plan it does not matter the age or anything else when God has a plan
God makes it happen.
Reading the shirt It does not easier, you just get stronger that made an impression. I thought I was
doing some thing wrong because it is still hard but I totally get it. It is all about no matter how hard
it is you are getting stronger every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment