Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rainy Day Wed

Well it is wed and I still hurt from Monday work out. I am not eating right. Have not lost weight. Did I just say i was not eating right. How can i lose weight if I am not eating right.
Questions of why I over eat does not matter because I still over eat. 
I am not going to stop trying. I am getting back on the horse can starting again. Reading Unglued and it helps you understand your feeling. Some times I wish God did not give us feeling. It would make our day much easier if we did not have them but this book may teach me how not to live my them. 
When compared to the purify and holiness of God, the differences between the best of us and the worst of us are not as great as some of us might like to imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment