Okay so this weekends goal was not to gain weight. I did not meet my goal. I ate right but I guess I ate just way too much. I did not do my weekend work out. I am not feeling very good about myself today.
Why is losing weight sooo hard. Why do I fight the same battle day and in and day out?
I went to store and got all the right stuff. Then went about Sunday going crazy with just wanting to put something in my mouth every 5 minutes. Scale Sunday said 202 Why Why Why. I was at 197 and this may be just one of those days that it shows higher but it disappoints. I feel some times it is a battle that can't be won. I guess I will try Toy's max 3's to see if they will help. I feel tired all the time. I just want to sleep.
Work out today. Maybe that will get me to feeling better about myself. Rode horses this weekend. First time in years I felt I could with out the horses legs falling off.
Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 9 Let Love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, Cling to what is good.
Each day you have a fresh start. God's refreshing pool of mercy is new each morning, as if you never used a drop before----fresh, full, ready for you to dive in! So shake off yesterday. Dive in Today! Live with a heart full of love. Commit your talents to Him. Work enthusiastically, as if working directly for Him. And tonight, thank God for all He accomplished through you.
Great advice. I feel better already. Start a new day. Feel good about your self and keep trying, never give up and never quit.
No breakfast spark, spark for lunch, 2 fish taplia and some nuts and a few bites of turkey from yesterday.
Not drinking enough water, need to work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment